Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Month Has Gone By....

Really? Another month has slipped by me, or rather flew by me and I haven't had the time to sit down and Blog! I have opened my computer many times, trying to attempt to update this blog but life is so crazy right now. I don't even know where to start? I guess that I will start by saying that I am happy that my husband is coming home from his business trip which took him to Lima, Peru for the past 11 days! We have missed Kevin terribly, and we have been operating on survival mode - which lately has been my MO (Method of Operation) in everyday life. The boys have been unbelievably perfect which he's gone and really have made these last 11 days enjoyable and very bearable making me believe that we CAN do this for the next year! Kevin will be traveling internationally for up to another year as he supports a business transaction within Caterpillar and goes out to assist customers with the transition into the CAT Logistics processes. His next trip will most likely take him to Johansburg, South Africa - which I am very jealous of! Quinten went swimming for the first time in his little life this past Memorial Day weekend and loved it! (See photo below). Ethan and Caden are officially on summer break and next week they both will be spending everyday with my mom, who has agreed to watch them for the summer (not sure she knows what she's getting into though). Quinten was fitted for his cranial helmet last week to help him with his plagiocephily (sp?) - AKA "flattened head" - and that should arrive within 2 weeks. He'll need to wear it 23 hours per day, taking it off only to bath in for 1 hour. Otherwise, he eats and sleeps in it, etc..I will send pictures later of him. It really is cute. Big Brother Caden got to attend that doctor appointment, and I let him pick out the design of the helmet. He choose a pale green, zoo animal one. Just wanted to do a quick photo dump for all of our friends and loved ones to see how much the boys are growing! Enjoy.
Vist Baby Chadwick's CaringBridge Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandychadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment