Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone enjoys their day off from work today and if you live in Illinois -please don't melt from the intense heat we are going to have today!  We are off to our annual 4th of July party where we'll swim all day long and stuff ourselves to no end all day long.  Haha.  Good thing I got up to do my 7am Bootcamp class this morning!! 

I am a bit late on getting Quinn's 6 month pictures taken - so, instead they are his 7 month pictures.  He is doing so great....beyond all expectations!  He looks so big and grown-up in these photos, I can't believe that in 5 months we'll be planning his 1st birthday party.  Time moves sooo fast.












Vist Baby Chadwick's CaringBridge Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandychadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment