Monday, July 2, 2012

July? Really?

I really can't believe that it is July already.  I am not sure where this summer is going!  I have already gotten into the mode of thinking about school, by registering Ethan last week and most recently trying to figure out what we are going to do with him before and after school once August hits.  My mom has been watching the two older boys this summer (her first summer off ever as a Teacher) and that has helped us out tremendously.  We are getting spoiled having her around to be there in the morning when they wake up, and stay with them all day when we are at work.  I know once school hits it is going to be chaos-city again.  Especially, with Kevin traveling internationally for the next year.  His travels so far have taken him to Peru and South Africa.  He's home this week but leaves on Sunday to go to Canada (up near Montreal) for two weeks - oui oui :) I hope his French is good!  Then after he gets home on that Friday, we pack up that night and leave early Saturday morning for our vacation to Tucson, AZ for the week.   It is going to be much needed after my two weeks at home with all three of the boys.  It is exhausting work being alone.  I just keep telling myself that we can do this for a year - its going to all be good for his career, and us.  I have to keep giving myself pep talks every now and then.

I wanted to give you some updated pictures of what's been going on in our house lately. 

Quinten's Helmet - Can't you see he "loves it" ...are you kidding me, he says?


Quinten's First Taste of Solid Foods (Finally, after over 6 months we finally got the okay from his feeding/speech therapist to start on solids)....mmmmGreenbeans!

Ethan and Caden after their Tball Game.  They are undefeated this season...wink wink:)
 And finally....what boy doesn't love Chuck E. Cheese's? I took Ethan to a birthday party there yesterday, and we had a lot of fun.  He scored 100's of tickets and was so excited.  Isn't he getting so grown up? With his Foe-hawk and cute plaid shorts...can't believe he'll be 7 in a few short weeks!
Vist Baby Chadwick's CaringBridge Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandychadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment