Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Dump

Well, we all survived this week! This was my first full week back at work and although the nights were shorter, and I was up hours before the sun came up...we all got to where we needed to go in the mornings and no one was left unforgotten anywhere for afternoon pickup:) (This we considered was quite an accomplishment since we are going in all different directions)!





It takes a lot of time, planning in the evenings of packing lunches, going through school bags, making bottles and packing the diaper bag, then getting ourselves to bed at a decent time to make it all work and run smoothly. Together it is a lot of TEAMWORK between Kevin and I and I am so glad that he is my partner in life. I feel like we sort of have a schedule going - so for those of you who were thinking of me this past week as I went back to work, thanks! It all worked out well.

Here is a photo dump of what's been going on in the Chadwick Furious Five Household lately. Ethan's hockey team played at the Bloomington Blaze game in between periods last Sunday and his buddy Corey Arbuckle (and family) came to watch him, Kevin and I had a night out at the Lady Antebellum/Darius Rucker concert for my birthday, and Quinn is growing big and stronger everyday. We are keepin' busy....



Vist Baby Chadwick's CaringBridge Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandychadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment