Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Two Month Photos

On a last-minute whim, I took Quinten for some two month photos. I usually like to get 6 week photos, then 3 months photos - but I'm a little off with him. Shortly after Christmas he got a horrible rash all over his face and body, and it took us many weeks trying to figure out what he was "allergic" or irritated by. Turns out its most likely our fabric softener or laundry detergent, but who knows? We changed his soap, lotions, laundry detergent...you name it we changed it so that it didn't have dyes and fragrances. Needless to say, he was in no condition to be photographed. His skin is still REALLY dry and requires extra care and Eucerin lotion applied 2-3 times a day (but also could be from his thyroid too).

I am STILL waiting on that first smile from him. I am anxiously waiting and trying really hard to get one out of him. I can't wait until he starts smiling. He does well tracking with his eyes and he listens intently to us when we talk to him, it just takes a lot of muscles to smile. As soon as he does - you can bet that I will post those pictures.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our day!









Vist Baby Chadwick's CaringBridge Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandychadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment